Nysmith Academic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nysmith Academic Forum

An academic forum for the Nysmith community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your favorite book?

Go down 
+8
fremlinc
mitchellp
penlandc
stiffc
reinselm
Matthew J
BhandarkarS
BhandarkarA
12 posters
AuthorMessage
BhandarkarA

BhandarkarA

What is your favorite book? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Respond with the title of your favorite book.

Mine is: Our Iceberg is Melting by John Kotter. A very interesting book regarding some of the traits in regard to taking leadership in crisis situations.
Back to top Go down
BhandarkarS

BhandarkarS

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:44 pm

My favorite in 3rd grade is Ramona the Brave by Beverly Clearly
My second favorite is the Boxcar Children series
Back to top Go down
Matthew J

Matthew J

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Hmm i would have to say I, Robot by Isaac Asimov. Great Book and the plot is somewhat related.
Back to top Go down
reinselm

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Airman by Eoin Colfer
Back to top Go down
stiffc

PostSubject: favorite book   What is your favorite book? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer!! TWI FANS UNITE!!
Back to top Go down
penlandc

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:42 pm

My favourite is definatly either A Tree Grows in Brooklyn or The Counte of Monte Cristo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mitchellp

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Mine is Holes by Louis Sachar
Back to top Go down
BhandarkarA

BhandarkarA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 pm

mitchellp wrote:
Mine is Holes by Louis Sachar
I read that a while back. I have now forgotten the plot sadly.

reinselm wrote:
Airman by Eoin Colfer
The Artemis Fowl series was very nice and again by the same author.
Back to top Go down
fremlinc

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 am

Life The Universe and Everything

very intresting, you get to think about the plot
Back to top Go down
Headhunter09

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:50 am

The Red Mars series is the most incredible group of books I have ever read. Very hard science fiction though, to fully understand it you would have to have easy access to Wikipedia.

As for current all time favorite? The book I'm reading right now: A Deepness in the Sky.
Back to top Go down
roodbergm

roodbergm

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:54 pm

My favorite would probably have to be Uglies (Series) by Scott Westerfeild... Or maybe even The Giver (I actually really liked that book) What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://madllamacheese.deviantart.com/
roodbergm

roodbergm

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 pm

stiffc wrote:
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer!! TWI FANS UNITE!!

Seriously Coco????????? Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question No
Back to top Go down
http://madllamacheese.deviantart.com/
BradfordC

PostSubject: Favorite Book   What is your favorite book? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 pm

Mine is probably The Giver. I can't really explain why I loved it so much. The closest I can get is that I just thought it was genius writing.
Back to top Go down
Sreya Atluri

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:09 pm

I can't really decide on a favorite book. I usually love all the books I read. However, I really admire Meg Cabot's style of writing, especially the Princess Diaries series. In addition, the Twilight books have captured my heart. I also enjoy reading romance novels and mystery/suspense novels. And by the way, Mad, what's wrong with liking the Twilight series? I happen to agree with Coco that it is a very fun and exciting series to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book?   What is your favorite book? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite book?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nysmith Academic Forum :: Language Arts-
Jump to: